The Atom now comes in a brand new enclosure, beautifully crafted from glass filled nylon.
The stylish new enclosure is designed to IP67 standards, making it dust and waterproof.
Running on the proven Link G4+ platform and being completely waterproof,
Link are redefining what an entry level ECU should be.
The Atom is ideal for naturally aspirated engines with 4 cylinders or less that just need a repower and don’t need all the extra sensors and features that come with our higher level ECUs.
Link G4+ Atom II
- 2 x Digital inputs
- 2 x Temperature inputs
- 3 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger inputs
- 4 x Injection drives
- 4 x Ignition drivers
- 4 x Auxiliary outputs*
- +5V Sensor power supply
* unused ignition drives can also be used as auxiliary outputs
- 1x CAN bus
- 1 x thirty four pin, waterproof connectors
- 1x USB tuning connection
- Onboard barometric pressure sensor
- 32Mb (4 MByte) of logging memory
- 20 general purpose tables
- Runs on PC Link software